The Crisis Consultant Group, LLC is committed to further research, and development in the field of crisis intervention. We strive to provide our students with the most up-to-date information on current trends and standards regarding crisis intervention. Having direct experience with different federal, state, community associations, and task forces, our development team is able to stay current with new regulations and issues concerning crisis intervention in today’s workplace.
Throughout the development and regular review of our curriculum, we endeavor to continually meet or exceed the recommendations and best practice guidelines of the following organizations and others:
- The Joint Commission (Formerly JCAHO)
- Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- The National Alliance for the Mentally Ill (NAMI)
- The Child Welfare League of America (CWLA)
- The National Association of State Mental Health Program Directors
- American Psychiatric Association (APA)
- Department of Education (DOE)
- US Department of Justice (DOJ)
- American Correctional Association (ACA)
We follow the headlines, policy changes, and news makers in workplace violence, child safety incidents, school security, mental health, and corporate security. By doing so, we ensure that our curriculum stays focused on the most progressive and effective methods to handle crisis situations.